Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Warmer Weather is Nice - Email Home 3.2.2016

Hey Everyone!

I am getting transferred. Back out to the boonies. I am going to Brained, Minnesota. Which is most commonly referred to as the armpit of the Mission. Haha. My Companion is going to be Elder Taugavo who is a Tongan elder. It is going to be awesome. I was released as a district leader and I'm going to be a district fairy again (district leaders companion). 

St Paul has been one of my favorite yet hardest areas of my mission. Probably the hardest because of the cold. This area has definitely stretched me to points I didn't know I could go. 

This past week has been really great! We were able to teach Leroy again. We brought Bishop Foster with us. When we got there he told us that he had just finished reading through Jacob in the Book of Mormon. It has been 3 weeks since we first met him. He has a Catholic background, so does Bishop, that is why we brought him. We taught the Restoration this time and he really enjoyed it. We committed him to pray and ask God if the Book of Mormon is true. He told us he already did. We are going to go see him again tomorrow before I go. 

We had an inactive member come to church yesterday. Her name is Mel. We have met with her 2 or 3 times in the past month. When she walked into church everyone greeted her with a warm welcome which was amazing to see. Vicky came to church too!


Sorry for the short letter. It's going to be busy day.


Elder Lambertsen

No comments:

Post a Comment