Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Elder Lambertsen's First Week Out of Utah + Pictures

There are no mountains here... and I have yet to see Elder Larson

I have no idea what way is north or south without mountains. It's very disorienting. I am currently serving in the Oakdale area and my Trainer/District Leader is Elder Thacker. If one thing has been made apparently to me, it is that I will need a GPS for this mission. We cover one ward but the area covers about 85,000 people. We are basically white washing the area because the previous elders weren't too organized and did not keep the area book in check.

We are living in the stake patriarch's basement apartment. It is really nice. I am in a driving area but we are only allotted a certain amount of miles we can drive. The bike is wonderful! It's like the Lamborghini of all bikes. The only problem I have is that the bike seat thinks it's Moses.

All is well here. Finally adjusting to the schedule and what a normal day entails.

We have only taught a couple of lessons but they were already progressing investigators so nothing too exciting.

As for Elder Thacker, he has been out for 6 months. I am his first trainee and he also just became district leader. So we are both trying to find our place.

Have a wonderful week!

Elder Lambertsen



^Proof that he had a clean room^


^Mission District^

^First Member Dinner w/ Elder Thacker^

No comments:

Post a Comment