Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Email Home 8.15.2016

I hope you are all ready for my last letter.... I doubt I will send ya anything next week I will have a busy few days the beginning of next week. 

Some sad news Brother Kruta had a heart attack last week and it doesn't seem like he is going to leave the hospital. He is down in St Cloud so we haven't been able to see him. I hope he makes it to next Monday so I can head down there and say goodbye to him. Sister Kruta is having a really hard time with all of it. They had the huge windstorm a week ago that took out a bunch of their trees. It is just one thing after another with them. 

We had our Zone trainings last week. We were trained on the NAC, teaching with pamphlets and much much more. The departing missionaries had to bear there testimonies. That was weird. I never thought I would have to do that but the time came. 

We went up to Pine River. I am scrambling trying to teach Elder Russon everything I know about the area. I hope it isn't too rough on him with 6 months of information leaving the area. He sounds a little hesitant but it will definitely be good for him. We visited a lot of people he hasn't met yet so hopefully he will be able to get in with them in the future.

Excited to see all y'all!

Elder Lambertsen

No comments:

Post a Comment