Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Email Home 8.1.2016

Hey!

What a Crazy week. So much has happened.

Monday I called the Vehicle Coordinator to tell him I would be shipping my bike home and he informed me that we would also be getting a brand new car this week! on Thursday we got a brand new 2016 Toyota Corolla! the best thing about it is that we don't have Tiwi (the little black box that yells when we do something it doesn't want us to do) on it. the unit is going to be installed on August 24th! So I get to drive like a free man! hahaha. 

We had interviews with President Forbes this week. He renewed my recommend and told me I will be able to go to the Mall of America next week. You will all be lucky if I am able to send out a email at all. We will be doing a lot of traveling. I might just write them in the car. We will see. 

We went on exchanges with the zone leaders this last week. They drove up here and we blitzed the area. We visited all of the old folks in the ward. We visited the Carlson's. Brother Carlson had a knee replacement so we keep going over there to see if they need help with anything but their kids are so amazing they get everything done. Their son Bruce was there.... I mean (emeritus) Elder Bruce Carlson. We shared a message on faith and then he transformed it and taught us way more then we could of shared. it was great. After that we went to go see Brother Patch, his wife isn't a member. He is 92 years old. He fell asleep while we were sharing a video.... #awkward. Then we went to see Brother Kruta. He isn't doing too well. He just got out of a couple night’s stay at the hospital. It doesn't look like he will have too much longer... 

Scotty had surgery last week so we haven't been able to see him. We had a new family move into the ward. The Hilton's. they are from Texas. He got a job working at the hospital.  They seem like a really solid family that will be able to contribute a lot to this ward. 

Not to much more to update you on. 

Love you all! see ya soon!

Elder Lambertsen

No comments:

Post a Comment